Opulus is a free Petri Net simulator useful to learn about place/transition Petri Net's.
Want help us?
If Opulus is not translated to your language, translate it yourself! Is a 10 minutes job and you don't need programming skills, contact us and we will tell you how to achieve it.
- Intuitive and easy to use/easy to learn™.
- Edit place/transitions Petri Nets.
- Simulate place/transitions Petri Nets.
- Export to SVG, PNG and PS.
- Generate the Petri Net coverage graph.
- Support inhibitor arcs.
- GPL'ed :-)
- Multiplataform (Unix, windows, teorically you can compile it on MacOSX, but we do not have a Apple computer to test it).